Product recalled by : The CASTERIEU farm
Brand : CASTERIEU
Products : Farmers in the raw cow milk cheeses / Mixing cow-sheep / Sheep
- tiny cow (300 GR)
- small cow (750 GR)
- cow logs (2500 GR)
- cow casterieu (2200 GR)
- great cow (4500 GR)
- cow pre-packaged portions
- small mix
- logs mixture
- small sheep
- logs sheep
- casterieu sheep
- servings pre-packaged sheep
- large sheep
Reference : Are concerned, marketed cheese between the 07 April and the 29 April 2014 with a packing date between the 06 April and the 29 April 2014.
Reason for recall : Presence of Salmonella
Terms of the callback : It is recommended to destroy its product or be reimbursed.
Additional information :
Cheese affected by this recall were sold :
- directly at the farm of the Casterieu, 65800 ORLEIX.
- the RADIUS at the Cup (traditional) or self-service in retail stores (Netto, Intermarché, Leclerc, Super U, Crossroads, Giant Casino, Score), at cheese retailers in the shop or on the markets of the Hautes-Pyrénées Department (in this case, the product does not always its origin labelling).
- at METRO Tarbes, Toulouse, Portet sur Garonne, Perpignan, Lomme, Bordeaux, and also wholesalers of the Department 65.
Consumer service :
The Casterieu farm : 05 62 36 78 49