The mark Roussillon meats recalls of bags of boiled pork ears, the trademark Regal Catalan, marketed in Leader Price. The products in question are on sale on the shelves since the 04 July in Aquitaine, Midi-Pyrénées, Languedoc-Roussillon and Provence-Alpes-Azur. Vacuum packed, they are imported from Spain and wear the following references :
- 07072011, deadline for consumption 05/10/2011
- 27062011, deadline for consumption 25/09/2011
The product was recalled because it is contaminated with the Listeria monocytogenes. Listeria monocytogenes is the bacteria responsible for listeriosis, particularly serious infectious disease in humans.
It is advisable to discard the product or report it in the store for a refund.
Similar articles :
- Recall of farmer's cheese to listeria
- Recall of cheeses in listeria by Carrefour
- Reminder of Steaks chopped to the East. Coli, Rillettes and Cracklings of ducks to listeria